Sunday, October 17, 2010

20th is coming soon

I cant wait to see Eagle on 20th. Now he become the most important person in my life. He always care and worry about me. Its hurt me so bad thinking that i cant have the future with him. what am i suppose to do? can anybody answer my question? I never intended to love him. I was trying so hard to detroy all the feeling of love for him but when i saw him again, I just cant help. He always does such the sweetest thing for me. He is my type^_^ the man i have been looking for a long time. I used to think that a gentleman and romantic is existed only in the fairy tale. But when i found him i know the meaning of  love!!! I dont care what will happen, i will always love and care about him.

No comments: