After using it for the first time, i already love it. It contain 2% salisalic acid and AHA. its best cleanser for this month. It costs me 11.60 usd ,not so expensive.
After using this for a week, i realised that this cleanser is good for preventing acne, it doesnt treat existing acne=( a bit sad. However this product does work as it claims. I was looking for another product who can treat my existing acne so i decided to give Benzoyl peroxile a try, i thought if this products make my skin worse i will stop using imedicately.
Working!! its dry my acne but i realised that after using this i had very bad scare. The scare usually fade in 5 days but now it takes like forever to fade.. so i stopped using this cream. Hmmmm ..................
I heard along time about Mario Badescu products for treating acne, Drying Lotion is very popular. I really really want to try this but as you guy know i cant find this product here in Cambodia..so sad =(.
Lucky i have my Blue Man. He will help me anything i ask. I ask him to buy me Dry Lotion but he acually bought many products ^_^ how lovely he is!!! there are products he bought:
- Drying Lotion
-Drying Cream
-Drying Mask
-Healing and soothing Mask
-Silver Powder
-Buffering Lotion
and they gave free sample products, here are pics:
I will write a review of these products soon^_^




No comments:
Post a Comment