Guys, many of you already know that i have many problems on my skin,and acne is the most annoying problem. i have tried so many products but things over the counter don't help my skin.
My sister recommend me to go to her friend's dermatologist, her friend was recovery after going there a few months. I ignored what she said because I HATE DERMATOLOGIST. My first experience at dermatologist was terrible;my skin was destroy. A few day later i got a call from my friend. she told me that she went to dermatologist. its the same dermatologist that my sister told me. Since i was told about many good things of this dermatologist,i decided to give it a try. I have no choices.
I started to see my skin getting better since the first week . I feel a lot better and more confident. I am trying to follow his prescription and i noticed my skin is getting better and better. Thanks God !! thanks doctor. I still have many scar , hopefully it will be gone soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment